2018 Summer English Classes & Events
Our summer classes are held at two locations:
ConneXions International House (CXI) 808 SE Essex St, Minneapolis
Hospitality Center for Chinese (HCC) 1407 Cleveland Ave N, St Paul
All classes are open to all nations
Monday's from 10:30am-12:00pm
Liz will continue to guide you where you left off in the spring lessons. In this class you will:
- review grammar and increase vocabulary
- improve your listening and speaking through discussion and conversation
- learn from native speakers
Cambridge Interchange level 2
Most Monday's from 1-4pm (see calendar for further details)
Debbie teaches painting techniques and is skilled in many kinds of crafts. Creating art is a wonderful way to relax from the stresses of living in another culture. One of the joys of Debbie's painting class is that no experience is needed!
$1 per class
$7 for the semester
The English Conversation classes will help you practice different levels of practical everyday English. We offer three levels.
- Beginner: Tuesday from 4-5pm at the Hospitality Center for Chinese
- Intermediate: Wednesday from 10:30-12pm at the CXI House
- Advanced: Friday from 1:00-2:30pm at the CXI House
Thursday from 11:00am to 12:30pm
Class held at the Hospitality Center for Chinese
1st, 3rd, & 5th Friday of the Month from 10am to 1pm
Classes held at Stadium Village Church
Quilting Class meets in the downstairs commons of Stadium Village Church. In these classes you will:
- learn and practice simple sewing skills
- share your own ideas
- finish each class by eating lunch together and hearing a Bible message
This class is in English and Chinese.
In this class we will weed the garden and chat. Afterward we will sit down for tea.
Come for a relaxing time together and bring your favorite tea to share!