Register for Classes
How it works:
We encourage students to sample classes before paying the registration fee. We want to make sure CXI classes are right for you. After registration,
- CXI students may attend as many different classes as they choose
- Students can join classes at any time during the term.
- CXI does not charge for its classes but there is a registration fee. This fee helps provide classroom materials, books, and supplies.
- For field trips and some classes, there is a small activity fee.
- 2017 student fee = $25 for the entire year
- 2017 Winter-Spring | Summer | Fall registration fee for new CXI students = $15
- Cooking and Painting/Craft Classes have an extra fee for materials. See class schedule
- Summer sightseeing trips have a small transportation fee. At some museums we visit there is also an entrance fee. See schedule.
- Fill in the form and submit. Registration fee can be paid when you come to class.
- Register in class with the teacher.
Email Liz Rengel at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- If you are interested in English Academy, please include that under "Goals for English Learning"