The Executive Director will report to the Board of Directors and will provide vision and leadership within the organization, supervise staff, and be the primary face of CXI to external partners.
Provide internal vision and leadership:
- Provide, in conjunction with the Board of Directors, a unified vision where there is a shared and focused strategy to accomplish common goals.
- Explore/investigate creative options to make the ministry more effective and efficient in expanding our outreach to internationals.
- Recruit, direct and train CXI staff and volunteers, provide employee evaluations and compensation recommendations as well as hiring/termination guidance.
- Oversee administrative needs, including CXI’s promotion and marketing thrust to maximize CXI’s outreach to potential students.
Provide external vision and leadership:
- Present the vision and mission of CXI to supporting and partnering organizations.
- Lead the development of CXI’s marketing message and the application of appropriate communication vehicles to current and potential ministry partners.
- Explore strategic partnerships with colleges and other non-profits that lever the efforts of CXI.
- Profession of Jesus Christ as his or her personal Lord and Savior.
- Acceptance of the vision, mission and statement of faith of CXI as the basis for his or her ministry.
- Maintenance of a Christian-oriented lifestyle exemplifying servant leadership, consonant with his or her position as a representative of Jesus Christ.
- Demonstrated leadership and organizational abilities, including:
- experience supervising or managing staff;
- experience conducting outreach to other ministries or individuals for the purpose of collaboration or fundraising; or
- other leadership experience for or within an organization.
- Effective and passionate communication skills.
- Experience working with or ministering to internationals.
- A cover letter explaining why you are interested in this position.
- A resume emphasizing your previous accomplishments supervising staff, networking, fundraising, and/or ministering to internationals.
- Please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Executive Director reports to the CXI Board of Directors.
20 hours/week (average)
TBD (depending on qualifications)