Host a Student
Would you like to impact the life of an international student or scholar?
Commitment Level: Hosting a student can range from a very minimal level of commitment all the way up to having them live with you. Here are some hosting options:
- Meals once or twice a month
- Celebrate a holiday or weekend trip together
- Take students grocery shopping
- Host a student in your home for a week over the holidays or summer break
- Open your home to a student for a semester or year
Your Impact: As a host (singles can host too!), you have the opportunity to:
- Help internationals adjust to life in the US
- Go deeper in friendship
- Exchange cultural experiences
- Have meaningful conversations that leave a life-long impact
My host mom had me over for dinner every week. Because of her love and care for me and others around us, I started to truly understand for the first time the love of Jesus. I am so grateful for this experience! - Ping, China
Feel free to contact Barbara.
To apply please fill out the form below, or download the form at the bottom of the page and mail it in. We will respond to you promptly!
You can download the Host Family Application Form, fill it out by hand, and send it in to the address below.
Return form to Connexions International
808 Essex St. S.E. - Minneapolis MN - 55414