- We believe in one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that God created the heavens and earth out of nothing by his spoken word.
- We believe God has revealed himself and his truth in the created order, in the Scriptures, and supremely in his Son - Jesus Christ.
- We believe the Scriptures of the Old and New Testament are fully trustworthy and are of final authority in all they say.
- We believe in the value and dignity of all people, created in God’s image to live in love and holiness but separated from God and each other by sin and guilt.
- We believe that all those who turn to God in repentance and put their faith in Jesus Christ are given a new life by the Holy Spirit and a new calling to obedient service.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all who follow Jesus Christ, manifest in worship of God and witness to people of all nations.
The Work of Christ & The Holy Spirit
- We believe that Jesus Christ, fully human and fully divine, lived as a perfect example, assumed the judgment due sinners by dying in our place, was bodily raised from the dead, and ascended as Savior and Lord.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is present and active in the world, making known the good news about Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the future return of Jesus Christ to judge all people with justice and mercy, giving over the unrepentant to condemnation but receiving into eternal life those who have accepted God’s gift of faith.